The guidelines on environmental noise is directed to all companies and organizations from all sectors and of all sizes placing ambient noise.
All manufacturers and designers must ensure the passive acoustic requirements of buildings.
The legislation on noise pollution has been rapidly evolving with the publication of the Law of 26 October 1995 No. 447 "Framework Law on Noise Pollution", which came into force in early 1996.
One of the changes introduced by Law n. 447/95 concerns the identification of a new professional in the field of environmental acoustics, ie the so-called
Technical Proficient in Environmental Acoustics , defined under Article. 2, c. 6, and then governed by d.P.C.M. 31 March 1998 "Guidelines and coordination concerning the general criteria for the exercise of an acoustic technician, in accordance with Article 3, paragraph 1, letter b), and Article 2, paragraphs 6, 7 and 8 of the Law of 26 October 1995, n. 447 framework law on noise pollution. "
The Technical Proficient is the professional capable of making measurements, check compliance with the values defined by current standards, draw up plans for noise, carry out their monitoring activities. The C.M.L. Vesuvio has n ° 2 Technical Proficient qualified in environmental acoustics.
The main services performed are the following:
· Acoustic Impact Survey and Assessment ;
· Climate Acoustic Surveys and Ratings Projections ;
· Assessment for passive acoustic requirements of buildings, certification and testing on site;
· Sound measurements and rating levels for release into external environment and housing;
· Study and Design of architectural acoustics of special environments (cafeterias, gyms, auditoriums, public places, etc.).
· Design of remediation sound of machines, equipment and workplaces;
· Design of acoustic environmental remediation;